Monday 28 August 2017

Sunday Drives

When I was a child most Sunday afternoons were spent driving around Brisbane. Sometimes we'd go to Wynnum, where if I was really lucky I'd get a pony ride or in summer a swim in the big pool that was fed from the bay. Those memories are very special to me.

I'd love to see this old tradition come back into our busy lives. It's a lovely time for getting out and about in your neighbourhood or further afield. To connect with family and nature.

For the past few Sundays we have been exploring our new area. Last Sunday we headed south on a back road and came to Boonoo Boonoo (pronounced Bunner Boonoo) National Park. What a magical place.

I wonder what happened here

It was a beautiful day and the scenery was spectacular.


Platypus Creek

At the falls Lookout

Morgan's Gully

Dirt road though the forest

What a beautiful and relaxing way to end the weekend. I hope you enjoyed a Sunday Drive too.
I'd love to hear about the places you visited.




1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful part of the world. I love your photos Wendy
    Kim from Sydney

    ReplyDelete